From emerging leaders to growing mid-market firms to the Fortune 500, we help organizations confidentially source mid to senior level talent to serve as catalysts for growth and innovation.
From initial consultation to expert testimony, Ramer provides employment opinions for legal matters including: employability, compensation, earnings capacity and economic loss.
Training & Consulting
From client development to recruiting to placement, Mike Ramer’s certified industry training, The Art of Search © teaches recruiting professionals essential techniques to succeed.
Our executive recruiting and consulting firm is located in the New York-New Jersey area. Our established network provides our clients with extensive resources and access to top talent. Our clients are industry leaders throughout the New York metropolitan area and the world.
About Our Firm | Ramer Group
At Ramer Group, we go beyond traditional search and recruiting. We are HCMCs – Human Capital Management Consultants – who advise on search strategies, market developments and industry trends. Our business approach is highly consultative and relationship-oriented.
It is our singular focus to serve and advise clients in employment and search.
We admire the values of three legendary thinkers:
- Thomas Edison, an inventor, innovator and hard-worker, who exceeded the boundaries of what is.
- Walt Disney, whose vision changed the world, with his curiosity, courage, consistency and confidence.
- Steve Jobs, whose fortitude, resilence and focus, created new products for a new era.
At Ramer Group, we believe human capital, not financial capital, distinguishes leading companies from all others. And, we believe the expanding global economy will create extraordinary job opportunities for years to come.
It is our quest to bring top tier talent to top tier companies.
We specialize in the following industries:
Financial Services & INsurance
- Banking & Investment Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Wireless & Networking
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Medical Device
- Alternative technologies
- Power Systems
Our Searches range from $100K to $450K+:
Marketing, Sales & Human REsrouces
- Chief Marketing Officer
- VP / Director Sales and Marketing
- VP / Director Human Resources
- Sales, Marketing and Business Manager
Finance, Accounting & OPERATIONS
- Chief Financial Officer
- Corporate / Business Controller
- VP Finance / Accounting / Operations
- Finance / Accounting / Operations Manager