EXPERT WITNESS: Employability and economic loss
Are you seeking an expert witness for employment-related matters?
At Ramer Group, we opine on matters in employability, compensation, earnings capacity and economic loss.
- We provide independent, professional evaluations.
- We provide fair and balanced opinions.
- We offer both employability and economic analyses.
- We offer expedited service for time sensitive matters.
THE SERVICE AND RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT
“The client and I were very satistifed with your work. We negotiated an excellent settlement, due in part to your expert report and testimony. I look forward to working with you on future matters.”
– Partner, Regional Law Firm
our Expert Services include:
- Initial Evaluation: Introductory call to determine your needs.
- Follow-up: Fee schedule plus requested information.
- Document Review: Case background and material.
- Client Evaluation: In-person meeting and/or by phone.
- Research & Analysis: Qualitative and quantitative examination.
- Verbal Opinion: Confidential feedback to discuss findings.
- Written Report: Presented on our letterhead.
- Deposition (optional): Pre-trial questioning.
- Court Testimony (if required): Arbitration or trial.
We have been retained on over 110 cases for both plaintiffs and defendants. We are experienced in personal injury, matrimonial, job search best practices, discrimination and whistle blower matters.
We are Certified Personnel Consultants and Certified Staffing Professionals. We have testified in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. Serving clients nationwide.